Татьяна Навка

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Татьяна Навка » Ледниковый период - 2 » Албена Денкова и Тимур Родригес

Албена Денкова и Тимур Родригес

Сообщений 1 страница 18 из 18

Опрос

Нравится ли Вам эта пара?
Да

100% - 3
Нет

0% - 0
Голосов: 3

Неожиданно понравились.

Мне очень понравлились! ПОдходят друг другу! Буду за них тоже болеть!

Мне тоже они очень понравились, входят в тройку моих любимых пар

2 зажигалки))просто показали свою душу-класс))

пчелочка написал(а):

2 зажигалки))

+1
Тимур - большоймолодец, прогрессирует.

Вчера поразили больше всех. По-моему, это было гениально) Так трогательно, но при этом и безумно смешно. 6,0!

If you would like to grow your knowledge only keep visiting this website and be updated with the most up-to-date news posted here.

Hello, always i used to check weblog posts here early in the daylight, since i like to learn more and more.

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. Nevertheless just imagine if you added some great photos or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this site could certainly be one of the very best in its niche. Fantastic blog!

Simply desire to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is simply cool and i could assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

This piece of writing will help the internet visitors for setting up new weblog or even a blog from start to end.

I am not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for great info I was looking for this info for my mission.

Hey There. I found your weblog the use of msn. That is a really well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly return.

I do agree with all of the concepts you've offered to your post. They're really convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too short for beginners. May just you please prolong them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

Currently it appears like Wordpress is the top blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Hello. And Bye.

Hello. And Bye.

Вы здесь » Татьяна Навка » Ледниковый период - 2 » Албена Денкова и Тимур Родригес